You can see from Mally's face how she feels about Ethan.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fiji Time: No Hurry No Worry
With Aubri living with us and being able to watch our girls we thought it was the perfect time to sneak away for a couple's vacation to...
-
For the last week and a half I thought otherwise. Most of this is what I wrote in my journal Friday, April 23rd, 2010 at 12:00 p.m. as...
-
Today we had an ultrasound done of our new baby. The baby looks nice and healthy. The size of the baby estimates the due date to be around F...
-
This summer the girls and I are volunteering at This is the Place Heritage Park . Why, you ask, would a mother with two small kids choose to...
6 comments:
Is she closing her eyes and dreaming of someday?
What about Tommy?!?
Between this post and Laurie Meredith's today, I think I wet my pants from laughing.
Seriously the cutest thing!
are you stifling a laugh from behind the camera?
That is hilarious!!! I've never been gladder that I have boys! Ha!
Okay, she definately loves her little friend. She is so sweet.
Ok,we must have a copy of that!! I was dying!!
That is so cute and funny! I hope that you keep that one on hand at all times! ( Ethan is such a sport)
Post a Comment